Translate is the leading translation and dictionary app. Easily translate text, websites, or start voice-to-voice conversations in over 100 languages.
Translate provides really streamlined translation experience. Translation powered by Microsoft Azure and Google Translate. Get along without a pile of paper dictionaries or expensive services of personal human translators!
Now you can completely destroy language barriers with the help of one single app, thats always with you.
* Apple Speech Recognition Technology support - real-time voice recognition significantly enhances the speed of your translations
* Get translations in over 100 languages.
* 42 languages for voice-to-voice translations
* 41 languages for text-to-speech translations
* Sharing, Favorites, History, and much more
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 3-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD. (about $3.33/mon)
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service: