An Instant Messaging system for companies, Built-in community forum software (BBS), it works just like WebQQ, but with some cool features that make it very suitable for large organizations where lots of people use computers. And it is a place to share ideas, look for advice, and express views.
Built-in storm HTTP server and SQLite database, one click Install and it is easy, simple. It supports IE 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari and Windows Edge.
1. Using a server-based organizational structure, employees can easily locate and communicate with one another
2. Our Forum software has a fresh UI which is simple, clean and impressive, and it's easy for users to find new content.
3. Corporate Logo and Common Favorites: advertise your corporate culture.
4. Organizational structure: directory tree of the multi-level organizational structure of enterprises provides clear understanding of the organization. It is auto updated when the structure of the organization changes.
5. Instant Communication: quickly and easily send and receive instant messages. You can change the text fonts in different colors for a personalized display.
6. Contact Group: contacts can be grouped. For example the most frequent contacts or contacts from in the same division.
7. Status display: Show contact information: online, busy, offline.
8. Personal information: Directly lookup seat-number, phone-number and other personal information.
9. Quick Search field: quickly look up someone by name or other criteria.
10. Historical information: Chat log.
11. Security: Chat record encrypted storage; the chat file encryption storage. When users log on or change the password, the data submitted is encrypted with the public key, the server-side private key to decrypt.
12. It provides a new application interface that allows users to integrate existing applications.
What's new in version 4.5
1.Adds Self issued SSL certificate UI;2.Adds my schedule;3.Supports 4 themes: material, skyblue, terrace and web;4.Adds multilingual support;5.Bug fixes and UI improvements;6.Supports x86 and x64.
ReleaseFebruary 26, 2018
Date AddedFebruary 26, 2018
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7