- Present your embroidery stitch designs in Realistic View.
- Open all major embroidery stitch formats.
- Open all major quilt formats.
- Open email attachments.
- Save to major embroidery stitch formats.
- Specify the fabric color.
- Match your design's colors to standard embroidery thread charts like Madeira, Robison Anton, Mettler, etc.
- Print your design in PDF in color with information and thread palette.
- Preview design with standard hoops.
- Send to Printer, Email, etc.
- Full support for Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, etc.
Supported stitch formats for opening embroidery designs from machine manufactures like Tajma, Barudan, Brother, Janome, Elna, Melco, Pfaff, Bernina, Happy, Juki, Singer, Viking, etc.
DST, DSB, DSZ, SST, EXP, KSM, PCS, PCM, JEF, JEF+, JPX, SEW, HUS, VIP, VP3, VP4, SHV, PES, PEC, CSD, 10o, XXX, EMD, ART, EMB, TAP, M3, DAT, U01, ZSK, C2S, RDE, BLF, WAF and more.
Supported Quilting formats for opening:
QCC, CQP, HQF, SSD, IQP, HQV, QLI
Supported stitch formats for exporting embroidery and quilting designs:
PES, PEC, XXX, PCS, PCM, SEW, HUS, SHV, CSD, JEF, VIP, VP3, VP4, EXP, DST, DSB, DSZ, SST, KSM, DAT, U01, 10o, ZSK, TAP, M3, CQP, HQF, QLI, IQP, SSD.
* The app downloads as a free version with no ads and with a number of free designs to demonstrate the app's Realistic View. In the free version some features are disabled and the Realistic View is banned partially with white stripes for own designs. The purpose of the free version is to verify the Stitch Viewer's compatibility with owned designs. After purchasing all limitations are gone and Stitch Viewer Pro works forever with all designs.
** All trademarks belong to their respective owners