- Send personal documents to your Kindle from your Mac.
- Drag and drop one or more documents on to the Send to Kindle icon in your Dock or launch the application and drag and drop one or more documents on to it.
- From any Mac application that can print, select the print menu and choose Send to Kindle.
- From Finder, simply control-click on one or more documents and choose Send to Kindle.
- Choose to archive documents in your Kindle library, where you can re-download them conveniently at any time.
What's new in version 188.8.131.52
ReleaseMarch 13, 2013
Date AddedMarch 13, 2013
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7