Turn your device into a portable scanner. Scan, print and manage documents with your iPhone or iPad with ease. You can scan: contracts for your clients or partners, receipts for tracking your expenses, business cards, articles and book pages - just about anything!
* Scan documents, photos, receipts, graphics and more
* Name and organize your scans into folders
* Covert your scans into editable text with OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology. Recognition is available for texts in English, Spanish, Russian, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Norwegian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese and Portuguese
* Edit scans perspective and borders, apply filters, adjust contrast, correct or change the orientation
* Sign docs right on the screen of your device! Create & save one or more signatures and add them to scans whenever you need
* Share scans separately or send a number of files in one PDF file via Mail, iMessage or save to Photos
* Choose from the subscription options below:
- a 1-week subscription with a 3-day free trial period;
- a 1-month subscription
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms and Conditions: https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapapps/scanner/documents/termsAndConditions.txt
GOT QUESTIONS? CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO SOMETHING?
Please email us at email@example.com and well help you figure it out.