Give your Notes or Domino applications the power of
real document automation. SWING Integrator 4 tightly integrates your applications with MS Word Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½ the tool of choice for document authoring; MS Excel Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½ #1 data analysis tool; and PDF Ã?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½ the standard for delivering compact, secure documents.
Just by plugging SWING Integrator's design elements into your Notes/Domino database*, you are opening endless new possibilities for you and your users:
- Produce highly formatted Word, Excel or PDF documents with Notes data
- Automatically assemble contracts, proposals, and other documents with conditional and optional sections, based on user-defined rules
- Reuse boilerplate text and graphics from content library (e.g. standard clauses)
- Save Office documents back to Notes with field update, and edit documents in-place (both Notes and Web)
- Deliver documents as PDF
- Report and analyze Notes data with Excel
- Performmail-merge or print labels with Notes data
Notes and Web. These features are available for both Lotus Notes applications, as well as for Domino Web applications in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Seamless integration. Once SWING Integrator has been plugged into your database, it is seamlessly integrated within it, becoming totally transparent to end-users. There is no third party product installation needed, and users are unaware of any additional
Customization and localization. SWING Integrator provides you with open design elements so you will be able to easily customize and localize them, by using Domino Designer. Its look-and-feel can be adjusted to your preferences, or changed to comply with your application standards.
Developer benefits. SWING Integrator helps developers avoid falling short of user expectations, and to deliver on time.
Business benefits. For business organizations,
SWING Integrator is the ultimate answer to the following:
- How do we make the document creation and delivery process most efficient?
- How can we ensure consistency and accuracy across all business documents?
- How to integrate our workflow applications with our document authoring tools?
- Do we really need to rely on a programmerÃ?Â¯Ã?Â¿Ã?Â½s intervention every time when our forms and report layouts need to be changed?