Primer is a synth equipped with the most essential controls and nothing more. Created by Audible Genius, it is an exact replica of the synth used in their award-winning synthesizer training app, Syntorial. As such, Primer contains the most common controls found on most subtractive/analogue synths, allowing for a wide variety of patches and sounds, while presenting a simple and easy-to-understand interface and layout.
Included with the Primer app is the AUV3 App Extension, allowing you to open multiple instances of Primer inside popular DAW apps like Garageband, Cubasis, and AudioBus.
- Subtractive synthesis.
- Three Oscillators (Two with Waveform, Pitch, Pulse Width, and Mix controls, and a Sub oscillator with Waveform and Volume controls).
- Saw, Pulse, Triangle and Sine waveforms.
- FM knob.
- Noise Oscillator.
- Oscillator Sync.
- Filter (Low, Band and High Pass) with Resonance and Key Tracking.
- ADSR Filter Envelope.
- ADSR Amp Envelope.
- AD Modulation Envelope.
- LFO with four waveforms, seven destinations, rate, amount, trigger, and mono/poly modes.
- Mono, Legato and Poly Voice Modes.
- Unison with Voice, Detune and Spread controls.
- Ring Modulation.
- Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Delay, and Reverb effects.
- Mod Wheel, Pitch Wheel and Velocity controls.