Primalist helps you focus on the most important things you want to do in the day.
Why it's interesting:
It can only hold up to 7 tasks at one time.
Once you reach the limit, you must complete or delete a previous task to add a new one. So the list always stays short, and never becomes overwhelming.
As a bonus, this encourages the question: "What are the things that truly matter to my day?", because only the things that matter most make it into the list.
How It Works:
- Take a few minutes to enter up to 7 things that are most important to the day,
- try to complete them in the time you have,
- you can add more tasks only if you complete or delete existing tasks, and
- repeat this process daily - to develop a strong awareness of the things that really matter to you.
- Control how many tasks you want at one time (from just one up to seven)
- Optional daily prompt to develop a habit of noting down goals
- Short-term Reminders with Snooze options
- Timers for tasks, with a quick and easy interface
- iCloud sync to get your list on both your iPhone and iPad
- Today Widget for quick access to your entries
- Give a unique name to your list
- Face ID / Touch ID unlock
- Wallpapers to add color and personality (optional in-app purchase)
All the functionality in Primalist is free. However, you can purchase a set of hand-picked wallpapers within the app. If you'd like to support further development, leaving a tip or a review is greatly appreciated! Thank you for considering Primalist!