Draw like Da Vinci and Durer with the help of the grid.
Take a picture (or use one from your photo-roll), scale it, rotate it, pan it. Add a grid to it. Pan and scale the grid. Save the project when finished.
When ready to draw, load the project and press the start button. A counter will keep track of the time you spend on the project.
The bigger the phone, the better.
While drawing, the screen saver is suspended, so watch your battery.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an application for drawing. On the contrary, it is intended to be used as a reference while drawing on another media (be it traditional media, like paper, or a second electronic device, like a tablet).
Edit Image and Grid page:
* added a new button to edit the image
* the grid button is no longer a toggle button; click it to edit the grid
* grid can now be only scaled with two fingers (grid origin is now fixed in the top-left corner)
Edit Project page:
* added menu to reset the spent time;
View Image and Grid page:
* zoom and pan the image
* press & hold to reset all the transformations
* new menus to center and reset the zoom of the image
* the timer auto-hides up after some seconds
* tap the page to show it again and tap it again to force it to hide before auto-hide kicks in
* continuously tap the timer to delay the auto-hide
* hide the system tray