This is Mouse Server for being controlled by Android/ISO WiFi Mouse. WiFi Mouse enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection. Why WiFi Mouse?
- Simulates mouse-click, touchpad gesture control, cursor movement, drag-and-drop, text selection etc.
- Full QWERTY keyboard with key-combination support e.g. ALT+Fn and CTRL+C etc.
- Supports Voice-To-Text conversion and immediate display of transcribed text on your computer as well as multi-finger trackpad gestures.
- Remote desktop logon with full control.
- Quick control for 3rd party applications.
- Game-mode feature with joystick simulation, enables simple control e.g. flying, jumping and shooting action in PC based games.
- Power off your PC from your bedroom.
Features: * Mouse cursor movement * left and right click support * Middle mouse button scroll * Remote keyboard input * PC/Mac hot keys and combination key * Speech-to-text input for all languages * Mouse & keyboard full screen * Auto-connect on application startup * Media controler * Exporer controler * PPT presentation controller.
Gestures: * Tap-to-click * Two finger tap for right click * Two finger scroll * Pinch to zoom * Three finger drag or highlight * Four finger swipe down to show desktop * Four finger swipe up to maximise current window * Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus * Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
1. Download WiFi Mouse App for Andriod/iPhone/iPad.
2. Install Mouse Server on your computer.
3. Connect to the same network. Make sure your smartphone and computer are connected to the same network, e.g same WiFi AP.