The app is a complete free handbook of Basics of Microprocessors & Interfacing ( computing) which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 145 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like. each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to microcomputer and microprocessor
2. Evolution of Microprocessors.
3. 8085 Microprocessor-Features.
4. 8085 Architecture
5. 8085-Arithmetic and logic unit (ALU)
6. 8085- Register Organization
7. 8085- Register Organization- Special purpose registers
8. 8085 Remaining blocks of microprocessor block diagram:
9. 8085 Interrupts:
10. 8085- Timing and control Unit:
11. 8085- Address, Data and Control Buses:
12. 8085- Pin configuration
13. 8085-Timing Diagram:
14. 8085- Timing Diagram- Opcode fetch Machine cycle::
15. 8085- Timing Diagram- Memory Read cycle
16. 8085- Timing Diagram- Memory Write cycle
17. 8085- Timing Diagram- I/O Read cycle
18. 8085- Instruction cycle, Machine cycle, fetch and execute cycles
19. 8085- Addressing modes
20. 8085- Addressing modes
21. 8085- Instruction and data formats:
22. Classification of instructions
23. 8085- Branch Instructions
24. 8085- Machine control and I/O Instructions
25. 8085- DATA TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS
26. 8085- ARITHMETIC INSTRUCTIONS
27. 8085- Branching instructions
28. 8085- Logical instructions
29. 8085- Control instructions
30. 8085- Stack
31. 8085- Stack operation
32. 8085-Programming Example FOR PUSH & POP
34. 8085-Diagrammatic representation Subroutine:
35. 8085-software Interrupt
36. 8085-HARDWARE INTERRUPTS
37. 8085-Vectored and Non-vectored Interrupts
38. 8085-Maskable & Non-Maskable Inetrrupts
39. Interrupt driven data transfer scheme
40. Delay routine
41. "Example delay routine Introduction: "
42. I/O mapped I/O and memory mapped I/O
43. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 8-bits.
44. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits.
45. Assembly language programming examples-Decimal addition of two 8-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits.
46. Assembly language programming examples- Addition of two 16-bit numbers whose sum is 16 bits or more.
47. Assembly language programming examples- Subtraction of two 8-bit Decimal numbers..
48. Assembly language programming examples- Subtraction of two 16 bit numbers.
49. Assembly language programming examples-Multiplication of two 8-bit numbers. Product is 16-bits.
50. Assembly language programming examples- Division of a 16- bit number by a 8-bit number.
51. Assembly language programming examples-To find the largest number in a data array
52. Assembly language programming examples-To find the smallest number in a data array.
53. 8086 Microprocessor Features.
54. 8086-Internal Architecture.
55. 8086-Bus Interface unit and Execution unit
56. 8086-REGISTER ORGANISATION
57. 8086-General purpose registers and Index/Pointer register
58. 8086-Segment Registers and Instruction Pointer Register :
59. 8086-Flag Register::