Background and Objectives of the Coaching App
The Mercuri Coaching App is one of the most state-of-the-art Applications on the market assisting in growing people to their full potential. This App is applicable to people who are coached by someone else in the workplace, irrespective of the job role/ function.
Multiple beneficiaries of the Coaching App:
1. The learner/ coachee:
It was intended that the primary beneficiaries of the Coaching App would be those who are working at improving their competencies (the learners). In a work context the expectations are that the work output would increase as the learners are able to display higher levels of competence.
2. For the Business Coach:
It is a business coachs dream to plan-, record- and track growth as well as development actions of individuals and teams. Reminders are sent, and various reports are available.
3. For the Learning and Development function:
Tracking growth of applied competence in the work place on an ongoing basis updates future development actions and individual career options.
Costing of improvement in applied skills can be done while providing a factual basis for budgeting for development.
4. For the Line Manager:
The line manager has clarity of what is required in terms of competence and can manage the growth of the team. It also assists the Line Manager in making employee decisions related to outputs achieved based on competencies required.
5. For the Financial Decision Maker:
A tool that provides clarity and objectivity in terms of what development is required. Return on the investment can be determined by tracking growth in competence.
Options available within the App:
This Coaching App will be set up to suit your specific company requirements.
The STANDARD VARIABLES are:
1. Create single or multiple job/ position groupings.
2. Set up your own Competency Groupings. This can be different for different positions.
3. Set up your own Competencies per Competency grouping.
4. Determine the frequency that you would like people to be coached. This can be different per job/ position.
5. Determine what push notifications (reminders) you want to send to the coach and coachees and when.
6. Determine the development options/actions you want to make available to the coachees who require development other than coaching.
7. Determine what reports you want from the list of available reports.
The following TAILOR-MADE OPTIONS are available:
1. Include on the App the description of each competency so that coaches and coachees can quickly review the descriptive words for each competency with the click of an Info button, and/or
2. Include on the App training material for each competency so that coaches and coachees can quickly review training material for the relevant competency, and/or
3. Include on the App a link to a training video for each competency.
If required, Mercuri International South Africa can assist with each of the above.
Additional related services offered by Mercuri International in South Africa:
1. Coaching Skills training.
2. Coaching Master Class training.
3. Sales related skills training such as Consultative Selling, Presentation Skills, Negotiation skills, Key Account Management, Customer Psychology, Customer Service skills, Sales Strength Analysis (SSA).
4. Compiling Competency Checklist.