Jaikoz Tagger allow you to automatically correct this information using a combination of acoustic fingerprinting and metadata matching from Musicbrainz and Discogs. Jaikoz is usually over 90 percent accurate, but for the other 10 percent we have made it as quick and easy as possible to edit your data manually as well using a convenient spreadsheet view, with many advanced features such as Delete Duplicates.
What do you need to know about free software?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.