- Garmin Forerunner 60
- Garmin Forerunner 70
- Garmin Forerunner 310xt
- Garmin Forerunner 910xt
- Garmin Forerunner 610
- Garmin Swim
Automatically upload all your new activities from your ANT+ device to the most common services:
- Garmin Connect
- Google Drive
The first time you use the app you will need to configure the services you use and download all the activities stored in your ANT+ device. The download may take a long while depending on how many activities keeps your device.
Then you just have to enter the app and it will start the upload process immediately.
Additional features include:
* Direct upload to Strava.
* No need to turn off WiFi, Bluetooth... it just works.
* Automatic upload retry in case of error.
* Garmin Forerunner 910xt:
- Training Effect measure display.
- Battery level from your last activity.
- Battery duration estimation.
- Fix webpage load issue on Android 9
- Small fixes.
- Fix crash.
- Use new translation website
- Support TrainingPeaks RESTful API
- Fix facebook log-in problem
- Fix log in crash
- Show three decimals for swimming activities.
- Add debug info in contact email
- Fix log-in issues