FirstSeed Calendar is an amazing app that handles both events and reminders with the following great features:
- Apple Watch support
- Full-featured month view with single-handed operation for most common tasks
- Innovative week view that eliminates the need for vertical scrolling
- List view that shows events like paper organizer
- Access to reminders
- Ability to move and duplicate events
- Show notes in full screen
- Smooth scrolling of calendar views
- And much more!
A paid upgrade is available to access these excellent extra features:
- Quick event that processes natural language (English only so far)
- Week number, time zone, and event history
- Drag & drop to move events
- Template to create similar events repeatedly
- Calendar set to show or hide calendars with a single tap
- Apple Watch app settings
- Different app icons
- And more!
FirstSeed Calendar syncs with Apple's "Calendar" app, so you can use iCloud calendar or other online calendars to sync your events across all devices. It also syncs with Apple's "Reminders" app, so you can use iCloud to sync your reminders across all devices.
The new reminders in iOS 13 and macOS Catalina is only partially supported. For example, sub reminders show up as no-due reminders. Full support will be provided in the future update.