- Requires an internet connection to function properly.
- Requires a Google account (gmail or business).
- Requires the identifier for advertising (IDFA) though we do not show advertisements.
- Requires permission to make application notifications.
Empirical Jury Selection was born out of our frustration with existing jury apps and their limitations. Our company, Empirical Jury, is called on to study some of the largest cases in America using technology and massive amounts of data, all with the goal of helping attorneys build better cases and pick better juries. We assumed wed find a jury selection app that could keep up with our needs. But we kept running into walls. The apps just werent much better than an excel document or a piece of paper. People couldnt collaborate effectively, data entry was clumsy, and the interface was either too cute or too clumsy.
Convinced technology could revolutionize jury selection in small trials and massive ones alike, and relying on experience as trial lawyers, statisticians, and jury consultants, we set out to build a better mousetrap.
Our goal was ambitious Give trial lawyers a competitive edge by creating an app that is generations ahead of the rest and easy to use. We think weve done it.
Our next-gen app lets you:
- Build the courtroom layout exactly as it is in real life, so that what you see on the screen matches what you see in the courtroom;
- Build you own jury questions with pre-entered answers, making entry faster;
- Quickly enter notes for one juror, or switch to jury view and enter data for a number of jurors at once;
- Allocate points to answers and see jurors ranked by their answers;
- Store comments about each juror in real-time and have conversations about jurors with peers, all in the app;
- Flag jurors for follow-up, track peremptory and for cause strikes, and note those excused by the court;
- Engage Empirical Jury for case and juror analytics, then synch the predictive data about jurors straight into the app.