Complete handbook of Electrical power systems with diagrams and graphs. App covers notes on Electrical Power Systems. The best app in Engineering Education also brings the blog where you can contribute your work and get the research, industry, university News on the subject.
You can very easily pass and succeed in your exams or interview, the app provides quick revision and reference to the topics like a detailed flash card.
Electrical power system app has lots of topic to read and each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for easy understanding.
You can set reminder according to your study time and you also can take aptitude test. There is a separate section for students where they can write blogs on any study related topic.
1. Power semiconductor Devices in power system
2. Diodes in Power system
3. Thyristor in Power system
4. Light-triggered thyristor (LTT) in Power system
5. Desired characteristics of fully-controlled power semiconductors in power system
6. Gate-turn-off thyristor in power system
7. Metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistor in power system
8. Insulated-gate bipolar transistor in power system
9. MOS-controlled thyristor in power system
10. Semiconductor switching-power performance in Power system
11. characteristics of semiconductors used in power system
12. Cooling systems of semiconductor in power system
13. Protection of semiconductors - snubber circuits
14. Current trends in power semiconductor technology
15. Thyristor-controlled reactor (TCR)
16. Fundamental voltage/current characteristic of TCR
17. Harmonics of TCR
18. The thyristor-controlled transformer (TCT)
19. The TCR with shunt capacitors
20. Introduction to thyristor-switched capacitor (TSC)
21. Ideal transient-free switching
22. General Switching transients
23. Switching a discharged capacitor
24. Voltage-source converters (VSCs) and derived controllers
25. Single-phase half-bridge VSC
26. Single-phase full-bridge VSC
27. Conventional three-phase six-step VSC
28. Single-phase half-bridge neutral-point-clamped (NPC) VSC
29. Single-phase full-bridge NPC VSC
30. Other multilevel converter topologies
31. Pulse-width modulated (PWM) VSCs
32. Uninterrupted Power Supplies (UPSs)
33. Introduction to HVDC transmission
This is the best leaning app for electrical and electronics engineering students .All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.