Having won over 160 awards and nominations including a BAFTA, Divinity: Original Sin 2 finally comes to Mac.
Form a party and experience true branching gameplay with a story unique to each player, in a world filled with evil and abandoned by the gods. Your choices matter, so choose wisely, and know that only one of you can become the new Divine!
- Play as one of 5 fantasy races, each with their own personalities and stories: Elves, Dwarves, Lizards, Humans, and the Undead.
- Explore a vast world full of loot, treasures, upgrades, and stories with unprecedented branching narratives.
- Turn-based combat featuring the elements of nature: combine fire, earth, water, air and everything in between to take down your enemies.
- Talk to animals and ghosts to gain unique insights about the world and its secrets.
- Up to 4 players online or 2 player split-screen coop.
The game has the following technical requirements and recommendations. To check your Mac model, select "About this Mac" from the Apple menu in your menu bar.
- macOS 10.14.2 Mojave (or higher) recommended
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra supported
- macOS 10.12.6 Sierra can launch the game but does not meet quality standards and is not officially supported.
- macOS 10.14.3 Mojave: limited to 4 players, 5 player support for Gamemaster mode is coming
- macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra: limited to 2 players
- MacBook Pro: all since late 2016
- MacBook Air: all since mid 2017
- iMac: iMacs with AMD GPUs since late 2013
- Mac Pro: all since late 2013 (not available in initial launch, will be added later)
- Mac mini: all since 2018
- eGPU: all official eGPU modules based on AMD GPUs
- macOS 10.14.2 or higher
- Any iMac capable of 500Nits display that supports Automatic Brightness Adjustment.
Not officially supported hardware:
- MacBook Pro: the game works on 15" MacBook Pros since Mid 2015 with AMD Radeon R9 chipsets, but requires at least MacOS 10.13.6. Your gaming experience may vary due to thermal conditions.
- iMac: iMacs since late 2013 with NVIDIA GPUs can run the game but are not officially supported.
- MacBook: MacBooks since early 2015 can run the game but are not officially supported.
- Haswell-based Intel Iris graphics chips currently exhibit artefacts on screen.