What is the best way to learn children chess?
Of course, playful!!!
Use your wits, learn to think ahead, have fun and excitement AND learn a whole lot about chess.
This great chess adventure has all of this and more in store for you!
Together with Prince Fritz and his cousin Bianca learn how to play chess, then test and increase your
knowledge in a whole range of exciting games and situations.
* How do you set up the board?
* Whats stalemate?
* When do you call it a draw?
* What does opposition mean?
* And whats up the stairs mate?
Find the answers to these questions and many more in animated games and contests.
Tips and tricks are explained step by step. Then you can provide and test your skill in the special
games and tasks.
And once youve got the hang of everything, join Fritz to take on King Black in the grand finale.
Why chess for Children?
* In the award-winning Fritz and Chesster, youll explore a collection of arcade style games
that explain everything from chess basics to master strategies, then go exercise your new
skills in the Intelligym.
* KING FOR A DAY! When the king and queen go on vacation, young Fritz is left in charge of
the castle. As he explores his surroundings, he'll learn all about chess, from the basics to
advanced strategies -- and so will you!
* Promotion of memory, math, verbal reasoning as well as the development of critical
thinking, creative thinking, and socialization skills are among the many benefits of playing
the sport of kings.
* Along the way, youll meet an amusing cast of characters that make learning the game
engaging and fun. Recommended for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
* 18 standalone Mini-Games in one app;
* Multi-Language support: English and German. (more languages coming soon)
* Multiple players can log in with different names and play independently;
* Full functionality online and offline;
* Full version is completely ad-free.