1. Added Scrollview so that the text in input box scrolls automatically
2. Added Clear button to clear received text
3. Added checkbox to enable or disable autoscroll
4. Added checkbox to enable or disable reading input. Figured this would be useful if someone wants to copy something from the text view
5. Added settings option for number of characters in the buffer. This defaults to 50000 characters
6. Layout changes
7. Changed Input Text font to Monospace
Blue Serial is an open source app for connecting an Android device to a serial bluetooth enabled device such as Arduino and other devices. It has been tested extensively to work with the JY-MCU module and should work for a wide range of devices.
The entire source code is available for download under MIT License (http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at:
(Sorry, not accepting emails anymore - I won't be supporting this project anymore. But the source is available, feel free to play around with it.)
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.