Biology dictionary provides free and instant access to over 7000 Biology term all from certified sources.
Whatever you are student or professional this free Biology dictionary app will help you find clear and accurate definitions right on your phone or tablet.
Download the largest Biology Dictionary with over lakhs of Biology words. Meaning of words is provided with definition, synonyms, and antonyms. Meanings are provided with usage and example sentences to understand proper translation. One can listen to the pronunciation of Biology words to read and speak words properly.
You can learn about this topic: Biology Dictionary, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Botany, Environment Biology, Microbiology, Anatomy, Taxonomy, Endocrinology, Zoology, Miscellaneous
Offline Biology Dictionary, Offline Biology Dictionary 2019, Free Biology Dictionary 2019,
Dictionary features :
- Listing mode ordered by alphabet
- Search mode with autocomplete function that predicts word as you type this will be helpful to get the meaning of any word.
- Unlimited favorite list to quickly access the terms you view most.
- You can adjust the font size and type
- Compatible with the most device with the different layout for tablet
- User-friendly interface using material design
- Add note based on a single word.
- Unlimited use no "locked" content
- No internet connection is required to use the app
If you like our work and estimate that is useful for you, please take a moment and rate us, we will be happy to read your comments. suggestions are welcome as it will help us to improve future version as we are always trying to add more definitions. please send any other request through email.
You can also learn about this topic:
Basis of Heredity
Probability in Genetics
Genetics in Medicine
Evolution and Adaptation
Cell and Cell Cycle,
Control & Coordination,
The concept of the living thing
Organization of life
Cell and its environment
The cell as a living form
Component of Ecosystem,
Ecology of Population,
Theory of Evolution,
Central Nervous System,
Human Sense Organ,
Micro-organism and Man,
Biology of Heredity,
The basis of Heredity,
Probability in Genetics,
Genetics in Medicine,
Evolution and Adaptation,