Deep Bass Booster + Powerful Volume Amplifier x10
Full Range Equalizer & Custom presets
Access your Music anywhere. Connect your library. Download & Listen Offline and in the Background
"Your Music will never sound the same again!"
+ All-in-one Music Player: Bass Booster, Volume Amplifier, Manual Equalizer, Custom Presets, Shuffle features, Easy Navigation
+ Get Music from your library or from the Cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive)
+ Offline Mode: no Wifi or Internet needed
+ Full Feature organization: Artists, Albums, Tracks, Playlists
+ HD full range Surround audio quality: crystral clear and powerful
+ Play to Headphones or Speakers
Download now and Amplify your Music on your iPhone!
- connect to headphones for ideal bass rendering.
- Extended and frequent listening at high volume can damage your hearing capacity in the future. So be gentle with your ears, you have only two for your whole life.
We offer 2 auto-renewing subscriptions:
- Length: weekly and yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access the Premium features of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Apple account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information on how to proceed.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Apple Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.