1. App Uninstall Manager : Perform single or batch uninstall operations for unwanted apps that persistently take up phone memory, reducing the device performance.
Regularly uninstall useless apps is a good habit ,it can save your phone storage , delete useless garbage data , prevent too much useless apps drain your battery , make your phone speed fast.
2. App Backup Manager : App Backup Manager is a handy tool to backup installed application to share with your friends without connecting to the internet.
Save installed app on your phone for future use. Use App Backup Manager to keep a copy of all the app you got so the apps you want are always available for new device.
3. App Permissions Manager : App Permissions Manager is a tool designed to resolve user's concern regarding permissions used by apps.
Do you concern the permission of some apps?
App Permissions Manager is a permission management tool designed to resolve your such concern.
This tool is able to browse permissions of installed apps and show the detail about each permission.
Keep your mobile secure and private from malicious apps, freely remove the permission you do not trust.
4. App Package Manager : See installed app's package name for developers.
* Installed application lists
* View package info
* Open Play Store from package info
1. Easiest and Fast uninstaller - single click on an app to uninstall it.
2. APK files management
3. Sort apps by name, last modified date and size with ascending and descending option.
4. Run, share or check details like permissions of apps with details.