If you need to view OpenOffice, Microsoft Office, and other documents, this download can offer some help. AndrOpen Office plays on the familiar free Office suite, but it is purely a viewer so you won't be able to edit any of the multiple formats it supports for viewing.
Though the name plays on the free favorite, OpenOffice, it isn't made by the same people. It does seem to be made on the same skeleton of open source software, though. When you open AndrOpen Office, you're greeted by a mess of files that most users won't have too much fun navigating. It would be easier if the app just monitored folders where documents are likely to be. What's even more confusing is that when you select a document from the app, it gives you a choice of what programs to open it with. It makes you wonder why it doesn't just open it with one of the program's readers. The app offers viewers for text files, spreadsheets, and presentations, but you can't do any edits. Loading any file with this program is painfully slow, too.
AndrOpen Office isn't too much better than the Google's built-in readers, but if your phone doesn't run those smoothly, this app could be a good replacement. Despite the slow load time, it worked well, overall.
Support for native selection in spreadsheet.
Celebrating 3 Million Downloads!!!
AndrOpen Office is the world's first porting of OpenOffice for Android and it's powerful and complete office suite for OpenDocument format.
You can view, edit, insert and export office documents using full features of the OpenOffice.
AndrOpen Office is office suite of 5 components:
- Writer (a word processor)
- Calc (spreadsheet / worksheet)
- Impress (presentation graphics)
- Draw (drawing)
- Math (equation editor)
* AndrOpen Office is a forked project from the Apache OpenOffice project.
AndrOpen Office is not affiliated with the Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice project.
Supported File Formats
You can import and export following formats:
- Microsoft Word (DOC / DOT / RTF)
- Microsoft Excel (XLS / XLT)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT / POT)
- OpenDocument (ODT / ODS / ODP / ODG / ODF)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- OpenOffice.org1.0 / StarOffice6.0 (SXW / SXC / SXD / SXI / SXG / SXM)
- Text (TXT / CSV)
- Adobe Photoshop (PSD)
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Windows Metafile (EMF / WMF)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF)
- Data Interchange Format (DIF)
- SYLK (SLK)
- Portable Anymap Format (PBM / PGM / PPM)
- OS/2 Metafile (MET)
- Sun Raster Image (RAS)
- Mac Pict (PCT)
- X PixMap (XPM)
- StarView Metafile (SVM)
You can import following formats:
- Microsoft Word 2007 (DOCX / DOTX / DOCM)
- Microsoft Excel 2007 (XLSX / XLTX / XLSM)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 (PPTX / POTX / PPTM)
- AutoCAD (DXF)
- T602 Document (602)
- Computer Graphics Metafile (CGM)
- Truevision Targa (TGA)
- X Bitmap (XBM)
- Zsoft Paintbrush (PCX)
- Kodak Photo CD (PCD)
You can export following formats:
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML)
- PlaceWare (PWP)
- Macromedia Flash (SWF)
- JPG / GIF / PNG / BMP
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive (Android 4.4+) / Dropbox / OneDrive / Box / NAS
- Support for spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device's motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Click Right Button
And you can general mouse operations by virtual mouse pad.
Arabic / Czech / Danish / German / English (British) / English (US) / Spanish / Finnish / French / Hungarian / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Dutch / Polish / Portuguese (Brazilian) / Russian / Slovak / Slovenian / Swedish / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Portuguese (European) / Greek / Indonesian / Turkish / Hindi / Catalan / Romanian / Norwegian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Vietnamese / Thai / Hebrew
Please report bugs below e-mail address;
About Apache OpenOffice
"Apache OpenOffice" is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
This product includes many open source codes (not GPL).
Thanks to Open Source!!!