"3D Biology +" provides information, visualization of 3D Biology models. A 3D interactive model helps to visualize the 3d model from all sides. Models can be rotated, enlarged and panned.
1. Enable/disable 3D parts to see the parts which exactly you want to view.
2. Information of each 3D models' parts and other mechanism available through Dictation and Search Engine.
3. Download 3D Models from Online Library and visualize them anytime. Some of the 3D Models in the Online Library:
a) Human Cell
b) Human Anatomy Complete
d) Sperm Cell
e) Neuron, etc. (More content added every week)
4. "Dictation of information related to the model" of 3D Models.
5. Rotation Sensitivity, Scale Sensitivity of the 3d model can be controlled.
6. Eagle's Eye Mode: Can see through the objects for skeletal view of an object.
Usage and Navigation:
1. Rotate the scene by dragging your fingers over the model.
2. Zoom the model in and out by pinching with your fingers.
3. Select the focus mode, and focus on a particular part in the model.
4. Toggle check/uncheck the part to enable/disable them.
5. Reset the camera to get the initial view of the model.
6. Internet Connection is mandatory to download models. Downloaded models can be viewed in Offline Mode.
Note: App is supported in 6 Languages(+ dictation):
Note: A 3D Model size ranges from 2-5 MB. Otherwise, internet connection is required for TTS information which hardly takes 1KB per session. So, only downloading models use up little data; visualising pre-downloaded models take negligible data, if internet connected.