From SyncRO Soft:
Oxygen is a Java-based XML editor with support for XML, XSL, TXT, XSD and DTD documents. It has Unicode support and the interface messages are translated in English, French, German, Italian and Romanian. It offers end tag auto-completion and a powerful code insight that guide the user to write valid XML content. The code insight can follow a DTD or an XML Schema or even can learn the structure from a partial edited document, allowing the rest the document to be created faster. An important thing is manipulating XML content and XSLT is the normal way to do this. XML and XSL documents can be easily associated one with the other and the transformation results can be viewed as text or XHTML. An XPath console is present to assist the user in testing the results of XPath expressions. Oxygen validates XML, XSL, XML Schema and DTD content, reporting errors with description and line number information. More documents can be logically organized in projects. The syntax highlight can be customized. If the indentation is not right then the pretty print facility will solve this. Oxygen can run over the web through Java Web Start. It comes with Docbook DTD and stylesheets. Includes the Apache FO Processor, being able to generate PDF and PostScript. Other FO processors can be configured as plugins.
What's new in this version: On the XML development side,
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Fast XML database engine fully supporting XQuery.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Bar code creation tool.
- Bilingual web content management, listing & publishing.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Java-based XML editor.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Makes Web site breadcrumbs in BBEdit.
- Manage your clipboard.