From SyncRO Soft:
Oxygen is a Java-based XML editor with support for XML, XSL, TXT, XSD and DTD documents. It has Unicode support and the interface messages are translated in English, French, German, Italian and Romanian. It offers end tag auto-completion and a powerful code insight that guide the user to write valid XML content. The code insight can follow a DTD or an XML Schema or even can learn the structure from a partial edited document, allowing the rest the document to be created faster. An important thing is manipulating XML content and XSLT is the normal way to do this. XML and XSL documents can be easily associated one with the other and the transformation results can be viewed as text or XHTML. An XPath console is present to assist the user in testing the results of XPath expressions. Oxygen validates XML, XSL, XML Schema and DTD content, reporting errors with description and line number information. More documents can be logically organized in projects. The syntax highlight can be customized. If the indentation is not right then the pretty print facility will solve this. Oxygen can run over the web through Java Web Start. It comes with Docbook DTD and stylesheets. Includes the Apache FO Processor, being able to generate PDF and PostScript. Other FO processors can be configured as plugins.
What's new in this version: Improves the support for developing Schematron and XML Schema schemas and adds support for working with modules to the Eclipse plugin. Editing XML documents visually is a lot easier in oXygen XML Author version 15.2 with the intelligent content completion and paste functionality while new CSS 3 and CSS 4 features allow for creating more interactive and user friendly interfaces. The new version features updated components, debuts the DITA 1.3 support by introducing the troubleshooting specializat... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Fast XML database engine fully supporting XQuery.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Bar code creation tool.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Java-based XML editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- A set of keyboard layouts and an encoding conversion applicatio...
- Scripting definition file editor.