The primary disadvantage of common archives (.zip .rar .ace etc.) is that once files have been archived they loose their direct functionality, meaning they first have to be unpacked using the application used to compress them and the run. nBinder comes to fix this problem combining the advantages of archives with the direct functionality of the uncompressed files and many more other options like password protection and anti hacking protection for executables or complex commands that enhance functionality. Files compressed with nBinder are transformed into standalone executable files (.exe) that when executed they act the same as the packed files would if run uncompressed, maintaining their full direct functionality. For example a packed movie when run will open the movie into its default application, without the user having to decompress it first. You can use the files compressed (binded, protected) by nBinder without having nBinder or other application installed on the computer. You can later extract the packed files from the output file either by using nBinder or by running the output file with a certain command line.
What's new in this version:
- Added drag and drop for files and folders. Files and folders can now be dragged onto the window to be added.
- Added drag and drop for project items. Items can now be move in the project by dragging them to the desired location.
- Added Undo(CTRL+Z) and Redo (CTRL + Y) capabilities (only for adding, removing and moving items).
- Added argument commands for building projects (/build /load= /quiet /test).
- Updated the interface. New buttons, rearrange... See all new features »