CNET Editors' review
This virtual diary, called myDiary, lets you record your daily activities, thoughts, and tasks. Novices will appreciate its easy-to-navigate user interface.
When first accessing the program through its executable file format, the program requires that you enter a master password. The user interface could benefit from some color because it's pretty plain, but it consists of a slender window with a calendar at the top, a large search button, and a open panel for diary entries. The menu toolbar at the top includes features for navigating between diary entries (the program refers to them as blogs), and inserting time and calculator info into the body of your entry. If you prefer hot keys over manually selecting tasks from the toolbar menu, they are available, but not customizable. Adding an entry is as easy as selecting a day on the menu, and typing your entry in the bottom panel. Oddly, there's no save option, but the program remembered our entries when we accessed the program at a later time.
Help is available through the interface, but it simply describes what each feature does, and doesn't offer any kind of index or search functionality. While we certainly wouldn't trust this free program with our most sensitive data or calendar info, it serves its purpose as a basic diary-entry tool.
A diary that is reliable for storing everyday blogs or journals. Your diary is password protected, and blogs are encrypted using a simple yet powerful encryption algorithm to ensure that your journals are secured. myDiary automatically saves as you type so you dont have to worry about saving. Its very simple and easy to use - enter your password, pick a date, start typing.
More Products to Consider
- Write diary entries, organize events, stock family photos, shar...
- Enter word in diary to find corresponding entries.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Manage electronic version of your personal diary or journal.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Organize and record your thoughts and daily events, create blog...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create a blog with numerous features.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Record your baby's developmental stages and publish them on the...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create and share accounts of your sea kayaking adventures.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Write personal journal with photo and keep track of appointment...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Keep and maintain personal journal with convenience, flexibilit...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Create and maintain your personal diary or journal.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1