From Mage Software:
inkBook lets you use a tablet and InkWell handwriting recognition technology to write notes by hand. The notes remain as handwritten ink, but can be searched, copied to other applications, and exported to a text file.
What's new in this version:
- PenCase toolbar button now works reliably
- Fixed issue with changing document theme
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Converts a long url into a tiny url.
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- QWERTY & Dvorak layouts for Esperanto.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Primatte Event uses masking in a live greenscreen shoot with Ap...
- Manage checks, savings, and credit card accounts.
- Efficiently record details of organized events.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: