From Mage Software:
inkBook lets you use a tablet and InkWell handwriting recognition technology to write notes by hand. The notes remain as handwritten ink, but can be searched, copied to other applications, and exported to a text file.
What's new in this version:
- PenCase toolbar button now works reliably
- Fixed issue with changing document theme
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Manage checks, savings, and credit card accounts.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Realistic, tablet-based, multi-layer drawing.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Text editor for creative writers.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Network-enabled multiple clipboard manager.
- Control which app will open files with various criteria.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Send sticky notes to Macs, iPhones, other phones via LAN or Int...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: