From S&B Software:
iWannaSleep is a timer application. You can set a countdown, after which iTunes is stopped or your computer is shut down or put to sleep. You can even specify a custom AppleScript to be executed when the countdown has reached zero.
Especially useful for having iTunes play some soft music before going to bed. If you don't want to switch off your computer manually (or you fell asleep already), it's good to know that "iWannaSleep" will care about that.
On top of that, by using a custom AppleScript, possibilities are almost endless. From a simple reminder function ("Don't forget to turn off the oven after 20 minutes") to complex tasks like making a backup!
What's new in this version:
- 1.2b: brings back German localization
- 1.2b: again remembers the window's position
- 1.2: Universal Binary
- 1.2: fading out music before stopping iTunes
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Cute menu bar app that helps you plan breaks in advance.
- Turn your Mac into a fully-featured alarm clock.
- Alarm clock that actually turns off when you yell at it.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Displays the Moon phase in the Dock or on the Desktop.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Import directly an Audio CD in iTunes.
- Create time-lapse movies with iSight.
- Fun with your Mac's sudden motion sensor.