iShout is a music player to listen to shoutcast streams and record your favorite internet radios.
What's new in this version:
- Using mplayer (instead of mpg123) makes it possible to listen to low bitrate streams. It makes the software huge (~7MB) but this is temporary as it will use Quicktime one day and at least all streams will play nicely, not 10x faster.
- Recording and playing will now stop even when you force quit the application.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Listen to 45+ Swiss radio stations.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Vcr style recording for net radio mp3 broadcasts.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Listen to the radio when you are connected to internet.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Listen to and record free Internet radio.
- Set up scheduled recordings from Shoutcast-compatible Internet ...
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Plays all ABC's Internet radio streams.
- Adds 12 new channels to Sherlock II with OS 9 savvy plug ins.
- Access to TV & radio streams from different countries.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content