You have plenty to do when you connect your iPod. Wouldn't it be great if it all happened automatically? Well now it can. With iPod Launcher you specify items via System Preferences and, whenever you connect your iPod, they launch.
Include applications like iPod it to automatically update your personal data. Launch an AppleScript to automatically backup your important documents (an example backup script is provided). The possibilities are endless!
What's new in this version: With this version iPod Launcher is now a Universal application and some rare launching problems have been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Screen capture utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Remove the files that remain after uninstallation of applicatio...
- IPod-based chemistry reference (previously periodicPod).
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- For iPod shuffle 1st & 2nd generation.
- Delete apps and their associated files.
- Convert plain-text e-books into a format iPods can understand.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.