You have plenty to do when you connect your iPod. Wouldn't it be great if it all happened automatically? Well now it can. With iPod Launcher you specify items via System Preferences and, whenever you connect your iPod, they launch.
Include applications like iPod it to automatically update your personal data. Launch an AppleScript to automatically backup your important documents (an example backup script is provided). The possibilities are endless!
What's new in this version: With this version iPod Launcher is now a Universal application and some rare launching problems have been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Screen capture utility.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Sync Mac with WinMobile, Android, iPhone, and Dropbox.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Makes an exact clone of one iPod to another.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- IPod-based chemistry reference (previously periodicPod).
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Update your iPod and iPod mini to take advantage of the latest ...