From Yarra Valley Software:
iMagine adds imaging and drawing functionality to AppleScript. It provides numerous drawing commands - which make use of Apple's Quartz and QuickDraw graphics technologies - and considerable image importing, exporting, manipulating and processing commands, utilising Apple's QuickTime multimedia technology. iMagine brings these technologies together for AppleScript coders.
What's new in this version:
- iMagine Photo is now a Universal Binary.
- The Automator action actions are now included in iMagine Photo
- A number of fixes to the Automator actions have been made.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Batch resize pics as forum requires and maintain their quality.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Lancre army knife for geocachers.
- Test and preview the screensavers.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Extras that are included on the 8.6 CD.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Image viewer & batch image processor.
- AppleScript fully automates Apple Software Restore.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...