From AppleScripts by Tom X:
iForce Quit - If you have an application that frequently causes you to force quit it, temporarily placing this script in your Dock may prove to be more convenient (faster) to pull up the Force Quit dialog box until you resolve the problem.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Card index app.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Run AppleScript in the background.
- Catalog your removable media.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...