From AppleScripts by Tom X:
iForce Quit - If you have an application that frequently causes you to force quit it, temporarily placing this script in your Dock may prove to be more convenient (faster) to pull up the Force Quit dialog box until you resolve the problem.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Stops running Flash videos/animations to conserve battery.
- May your desktop unique applying new playful set of icons.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Card index app.
- Run AppleScript in the background.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Streamline your user experience and optimize your workflow by a...
- Rename, copy, move files and folders with a single drag-&-drop ...