From MacPowerUser Software:
iDraw is a powerful, yet easy to use, illustration and animation program for Mac OS X. It has many of the features of high-end design programs, such as smooth anti-aliased rendered paths, different fill types including semi-transparent colors and gradients, object transformations such as tapers and arcs, text shape manipulation, and much more. Best of all, it's only a fraction of the price!
With the ability to create still illustrations as well as frame-based animations that can be output to SWF files or GIF animations, iDraw is perfect for anything from detailed designs to small web animations.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Star design plug-in for Illustrator.
- For children's education in mathematics.
- Light up your life with this simple animation program.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Animation program like the old toy Lite Brite.
- Title and text plugins for Final Cut Pro & Express.
- Create your own custom drop-down menus and scriptable action bu...
- Use your Mac to help middle-school math students learn to solve...
- After Effects plug-in for 3D motion graphics artists.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: