From John Maisey:
iCal Reply Checker is an add-in to iCal that gives the user options for how replies to meeting invites that are sent with Mail are dealt with.
This application allows the option to block some, all or none of the out-going meeting event related emails sent with Mail. It also gives the option to edit the message in Mail before sending.
Note: iCal Reply Checker is not compatible with notifications sent with Exchange 2007 or WebDAV calendars.
What's new in this version: Fix localized string support for Snow Leopard.
- Clarified documentation for non local calendars.
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Personal task management.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Enables users to share between Outlook, iCal, Entourage and mor...
- Pops up alerts of emails on your mac and also can send email al...
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Send email reminders to people invited to an iCal meeting.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Creates a Reminder (ToDo) of an email in Mail.app within a loca...
- Set audio files, movies, CD tracks, and Internet radio stations...
- Work with Outlook winmail.dat files in Apple Mail.
- Convert Outlook pst files to mbox.
- Build mailing lists, send HTML e-mail newsletters, and manage e...
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Get multi-time clock with different time zones.
- Send files up to 100MB securely.
- Manage your clipboard.
- 22 Mail templates to wish everyone these holidays.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- High-quality stationery templates for Mail.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great Product - but...."
Version: iCal Reply Checker 1.3.0
Does exactly what iCal ought to do natively - gives you control over the eMails it generates alerting people to meetings.
Doesn't work with MS Exhange 2007. So now we've got a shared calendar system in place - courtesy of Snow Leopard - I can no longer edit outbound meeting requests. This is most annoying.
Are the plans to create a new version that will address this one major shortcoming?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: