iBackupBot for Windows lets you control how you backup and manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch data. The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound, and widget settings. iBackupBot even saves and transfers photos from your iPhone's camera roll or your iPod touch.
What's new in this version: .Import App data files from backup to device directly. .Import App data files from another device to device directly
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Extract files from any iTunes iOS backup (inc. encrypted) on al...
- Edit Mac OS property list file under Windows system.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Help in transfering music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Ma...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- A program that allows users to jailbreak their iPod touch, iPho...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Allow you to manage the social club you belong to.
- Transfer music/movie/podcast/ringtone/ePub/PDF/photo from iPhon...
- Sync your iPhone/iPod to multiple iTunes Libraries.
- Share your music, photos, and videos from your computer to your...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
"Spyware ruined my computer"
Version: iBackupBot 4.1.6
Nothing, totally junk
Cnet is cheating, this comes with lots of malicious spyware, adware and other junk that is impossible to remove, it change your homepage, slowdown your PC to crawl
Cnet is a place where spyware are spreaded
"Restore iPhone Keybaord Shortcut to any device."
Version: iBackupBot 4.0
All-In-One software you must need to have.
The last version 4.1.+ can remove junk files left by jailbreak.
And restore your own modified files like plist or SQLite
Check my website: http://userdictionary.wordpress.com/
You can transfer User Dictionary (aka. Keyboard Shortcuts) to any iDevice.
You need to know basic database programming.
iBackupBot is so easy to use.
"Brilliant backup and recovering lost settings/passcodes"
Version: iBackupBot 4.0
Some of your other reviewers seem to be using a different product or a very old version. I used it to recover (or rather reset) a lost restriction passcode.
You can open any plist file and edit, the write the corrected file to the backup. The real bonus is that you can restore just that file, without anything else. Normally Apple say that you have to do a factory reset and then sync all your apps and data which takes forever and is completely unnecessary.
Even better iBackupbot allows you to duplicate the backup first thus protecting against messing up the corrections.
I had a problem with files not writing back to the backup in version 4.1.0 of iBackupbot. After a couple of emails to support they had a corrected version (4.1.1)up on the web site within a couple of hours. That is what I call service.
The help files are a bit sparse
"useless unless you want to write all data from a to b"
Version: iBackupBot 3.6.5
you are able to see and read your files like notes and contacts
first of all, I installed the trial version, could not find that nal ware program on my pc
1. no copy past possible
2. I experienced with export from backup extract, it goes into file formats, that can't be imported by outlook. xle but the fields are on the wrong place, db file instead of dbase
3. restore backup to phone, I got error 20, thats probably because my Iphone IOS was upgraded
I couldn't find, how a registered version would work, and I wont pay for something, that might end up as useless at that program
"No malware. Suspicious malware claim."
Version: iBackupBot 3.6.4
Hmm. Derrick's only review is this one.
I wrote the developer:
According to a review iBackupBot "put a program called snap.do on computer, changed home pages"
Is this true?
Jan 18 (2 days ago) to Elvey
From: VOWSoft Support <support@icopyb...>
To: Elvey <...>
Subject: Re: what's included with iBackupBot?
Date: Friday, January 18, 2013 9:21 AM
Please download iBackupBot from our web site:
Don't download from cnet.com, they may bind their own installer on other softwares.
It was a pain to verify that the software was legit.
It works. It's legit. No bundled malware.
"Works, but bundled with malware"
Version: iBackupBot 3.6.4
It works, but i was unable to do what i wanted with it
it put a program called snap.do on computer, changed home pages
"This is malware"
Version: iBackupBot 1.2
None none at all
This is malware
it will install incredibar and change all browser homepages and search engines.
Version: iBackupBot 3.6.3
Really none, since you don't get a chance to "trail" it unless you pay for it.
You don't find out until you waste your time downloading and installing the product that you have to pay for it to work AT ALL.
Product is unusable unless you purchase. "Free" and "trial" are misleading, and really shouldn't be allowed by C Net, which most people know to be a trustworthy site.
"Easy and good"
Version: iBackupBot 3.0.12
It's easy to use program with simply interface
A little bit slow
Version: iBackupBot 3.0.10
It is useful progam to help me backup my ipad
It is slower than iTunes