From Wide Angle Software:
If your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad is lost, stolen or not working, or if you accidentally deleted some of your contacts, photos or messages, use iBackup Extractor to browse and extract files from your iTunes backups. iBackup Extractor enables you to get access and retrieve all data in the iTunes backup that was created when you last synced your device to the computer.
To extract your files with iBackup Extractor, simply choose the type of file you wish to retrieve and click on "Copy". iBackup Extractor will copy your data out of the iTunes backup and convert your files to a format for easy access on your computer or ready for an upload to your new iPhone or Android Device. Your contacts will be converted to vCards or copied to Outlook or Windows Contacts, while call logs, SMS, iMessages and WhatsApp messages will be saved as .html files. iBackup Extractor will also save your calendars as ICAL files or import them directly to Outlook. The program will also retrieve and save your photos as JPEGs and enables you to view and extract your notes and Internet Browsing history.
What's new in this version: Version 2.16 adds support for viewing and extracting WhatsApp messages from iPhone Backups.
More Products to Consider
- Extract files from any iTunes iOS backup (including encrypted) ...
- Recover lost iPhone bookmarks, calendar, contacts, SMS and MMS ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes and comput...
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad drivers without installing...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Transfer music, videos, photos, messages, and other media from ...
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Transfer iPhone SMS to computer or another iPhone, no Jailbreak...
- Backup and restore iPhone SMS messages with ease, no Jailbreak ...
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Clean up iTunes library, delete duplicates, missing, and orphan...
- Transfer iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch music movies and apps.
- Recover data from iPhone/iPad/iPod devices or iTunes backup fil...
- A program that allows users to jailbreak their iPod touch, iPho...
- Transfer files between your computer and iPhone, iPod Touch, or...
- Back up your files to a secure, remote location automatically.
- Backup or recovery file or folder with ease.
- Get your external IP to your e-mail account, so you can access ...
- Jailbreak your iOS device running iOS 6.0-6.1.
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars, and notes from your PC.
- Backup your files and protect yourself against data loss.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Definitely agree with this i feel i've been scammed too"
Version: iBackup Extractor 2.15
Just what I needed! It's good to know there's an iPhone backup extractor that will make it easier for me to backup my files. Also I had some deleted files I want to recover. I will try it real soon. I'll make sure not to sync my iPhone to iTunes so that there won't be any data loss. Thanks!
And they currently offer time-limited 80% (!) discount on their website:
I just purchased iBackup Extractor and i'm disappointed to find that it does not have the Whatsapp recovery unlike for Mac..
My ipad mini is in recovery mode after updating to ios, I never backed up my photos and videos, can I still recover then using your software? What about the games I installed?
"Wicked Cool and helpful thank Goddess"
Version: iBackup Extractor 1.03
iBackup Extractor was great it helped to to recover my pictures and contacts that were on my iPhone that was stolen. I was so happy that this worked because it would have taken me 4ever to get everything back. And the pictures I didn't get to save from my cousins wedding that were priceless I got back and thank you so much for that.
I did not have any cons to report at this time. It worked as described for me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content