From Bereket Tesfayohannes:
This small utility sits in system tray and once configured it tells you how many emails you have in your pop3 mailbox. eCheker is a network client program that check a remote POP3 mailbox and retrieve how many emails messages there are in the mailbox. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Get notifications about unread messages in your mailbox.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Recover or extract your e-mails in Outlook Express.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Review, filter, and delete incoming messages.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Get reminders about your Outlook e-mails and appointments.
- Extract your emails saved in text format.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Create your own alerts which can be sent to a special user or g...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Import selected e-mails from your e-mail client to a database f...
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Perform various IE and Windows tasks.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Control your computer and create e-mail messages using your voi...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Receive real time notifications when your outgoing e-mail is re...
- Organize your favorite Web sites, files, and events with remind...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: