cURL is a command line tool for transferring files with URL syntax, supporting FTP, FTPS, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, DICT, FILE and LDAP. curl supports SSL certificates, HTTP POST, HTTP PUT, FTP uploading, HTTP form based upload, proxies, cookies, user+password authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM, Negotiate, kerberos), file transfer resume, proxy tunneling and a busload of other useful tricks.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- 4D component for HTTP & HTTPS requests.
- Turns any Mac into an FTP and Web file transfer server.
- 4D component provides cross platform web server.
- Pure Java X server.
- Capture HTTP conversations between any HTTP client and server i...
- Add a tweakable menu bar to secondary monitors.