From atPurpose Technologies:
atMonitor is the most advanced monitoring tool for Mac OS X that displays system activity in real-time. It is designed to allow quick assessment of computer's state, but it is powerful enough to make it a core utility in anyone's system troubleshooting toolkit. atMonitor offers a better alternative to Apple's own "Activity Monitor" and combines the best of the features of many other existing monitoring utilities. It also adds an extensive list of unique features of its own. In addition to the standard CPU, GPU, VRAM, FPS, Disk and Network info, atMonitor allows interaction with processes, setting up triggers, logging, purging RAM and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Place a screensaver with 3D animated ghosts, bats, and witches ...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Fix a problem with overly green screens and the Basic Color Mon...
- Monitor websites, statistics, accounts on iPad Screen.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Save keystrokes written on your computer for the whole day.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Update the software that controls your Apple display.
- Destroy all zombies in a your hellish crusade.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- List the hosts on a local area network and monitor their status...
- Data recovery software.
- Monitor 4D Server applications remotely.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Screen color tool adjusts gamma to preserve dark adaptation.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Watch process info; monitor/prioritize CPU for processes.
- Get the most out of your Current Cost Envi CC128 energy meter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: