From atPurpose Technologies:
atMonitor is the most advanced monitoring tool for Mac OS X that displays system activity in real-time. It is designed to allow quick assessment of computer's state, but it is powerful enough to make it a core utility in anyone's system troubleshooting toolkit. atMonitor offers a better alternative to Apple's own "Activity Monitor" and combines the best of the features of many other existing monitoring utilities. It also adds an extensive list of unique features of its own. In addition to the standard CPU, GPU, VRAM, FPS, Disk and Network info, atMonitor allows interaction with processes, setting up triggers, logging, purging RAM and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Watch process info; monitor/prioritize CPU for processes.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Alter hidden features in OS X.
- Screen capture utility.
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Benchmarking app for testing your Mac's speed.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- File system change observer that monitors installers & app pref...
- CVS module comparison tool.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Recover disk space & maintain your system (was MacDust).
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Simple & nifty archiving utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: