From Shoji Tokunaga:
This is the software which converts an AC-3 file being used for the sound of DVD-Video into an AIFF file. I ported a52dec by Mr. Michel Lespinasse and Mr. Aaron Holtzman to Mac OS X, and added AIFF output function. mp3 output became possible by building in LAME.
What's new in this version:
- The bug of the playback in Mac OS X 10.2.x was corrected.
- The bug of the log window was corrected.
- The beep to finish conversion was added.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Converts MPEG2 files into QuickTime movies.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Digital video editing system.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- IPod song, video & playlist sync in 2 directions.
- VOB to MP4 converter, audio & video in a single pass.
- Audio enhancement, filters, and effects.
- Decode AC-3, QT audio; convert to AIFF, MP3, AAC.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Real-time video studio for professional VJs.
- Drag & drop AAC encoder, syncs with iTunes.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
- Dvd to mpeg, svcd, vcd, cvd.
- High-fidelity audio file conversion software.
- Video logging & media cataloging.
- Resyncs the sound in any QuickTime movie.
- Command line tool to do hex dumps of a file or standard input.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content