The objective of the Zing game (sometimes called Pishti) is to achieve particular number of points (101, 201 or 501) depending on game type started. Players drop cards in turns and if someone drops a card over the card of the same number (not sign) he takes all the cards from the table. If there is only one card on the table at that time, it's called a zing. Jack takes all cards from the table. If someone made zing of jacks (jack over the jack), that's called a double zing.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Send, receive, and manage e-mail and instant messages.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Move cards that are one point higher or lower than top card.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a classic Taki game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.