One of the features lacking in the new Skype 3.0 Client is the ability to import contacts from your Yahoo address book. If you have tens or hundreds of Yahoo or Palm contacts it could take hours to manually enter those new contacts into Skype, one popup at a time. Moreover, there is a risk of mistyping a few telephone numbers.
This tool provides the solution. It can convert hundreds of contacts in less than a second, it automatically creates a cell, home, and work phone for each contact, and appends the +1 country code prefix. This tool is also great for Skype-enabled hardware devices such as Wifi phones and Bluetooth phones. Entering and storing 50+ contacts via the phone's keypad would be ridiculous. Use this tool and all your Yahoo contacts will show up across all Skype hardware and software instantly and simultaneously. Perfect for those who do a lot of SkypeOut calling.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Maintain your contacts, print envelopes, import, and export.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Record and manage contacts information.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Synchronize Outlook address book data with multiple Palm users.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Update your MS Outlook's address book.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Retrieve contact information from email signature and create Ou...
- Copy your AOL e-mail, address book and favorites to Outlook, Gm...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage, synchronize, track, and print your address book.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Store addresses and print envelops or labels.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Store names, addresses, phone numbers, and other contact inform...
- Store contact details of your friends, business contacts, and e...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage you contacts in an Internet-enabled environment.