From Yves Pelletier:
YP Waves simulates up to 3 traveling sine waves simultaneously. It is easy to change the amplitude, wavelength, velocity and phase constant of each wave. This program is perfect to teach waves characteristics (amplitude, wavelength, etc.), the superposition principle, standing waves, interference of waves, beats, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Real-time action role playing game.
- Let your computer express itself.
- Catalog, browse, share books, movies, music, video.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.