From Yves Pelletier:
YP Waves simulates up to 3 traveling sine waves simultaneously. It is easy to change the amplitude, wavelength, velocity and phase constant of each wave. This program is perfect to teach waves characteristics (amplitude, wavelength, etc.), the superposition principle, standing waves, interference of waves, beats, etc.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Cosinor calculation for chronobiological study.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Real-time action role playing game.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Draws lines of force and equipotential lines near electric char...
- Bring back the classic Doom experience.
- Visually guides you through the tuning process.
- Scientific calculator.
- Driver for Delta 410, Delta DiO 2496, Delta RBUS, Delta TDIF.