With YP DC Circuits you can build a virtual electric circuit including batteries, resistors and switches, and take measures on this circuit with an ammeter and a voltmeter. The circuit can be copied, printed or saved as a PICT file.
What's new in this version:
- Now you can save each circuit in a document which can be open and edited with YP DC Circuits
- A third circuit model (3 loops, 6 branches) has been added
- The value measured by an ammeter is written in the circuit, beside each ammeter
- The value measured by the voltmeter is written in the circuit, beside the voltmeter
- The polarity of the voltmeter tool is automatically changed when you just created one terminal of the voltmeter, and the other terminal doesn't exist yet