An elegant analysis tool for everyone interested in web standards. It's like surfing the web with an x-ray view. Using Xyle scope you will deepen your understanding of XHTML and CSS, find out how your peers did it, and see your own work with fresh eyes.
The synchronized views of Xyle scope let you easily focus on specific parts of the HTML or CSS sources, view the CSS Cascade and formatting box of HTML elements, and change CSS values in third party sites. Features include:
- Immediate display of the HTML and CSS sources of the page being visited.
- Automatic formatting of source files using an unlimited number of customizable CSS style sheets
- Hierarchical navigation in HTML documents.
- WYSIWYG selection of HTML elements via clicking in the web page being displayed.
- Computation of the full CSS cascade for each selected HTML element
- Lists all HTML elements matching a given selector (e.g. by clicking on a selector in a CSS source file or the computed cascade)
- Highlights the formatting box of each selected HTML element
- Live changing of CSS values of any visited site
- Smart groups and search function to filter large CSS files
- DTD viewer to get details on the XHTML standard