From Pete Bentley:
This software comprises 3 components:
libomd - A C library for accessing NetMD functionality. This library is intended to provide the low-level NetMD functionality that an application might need in a robust and somewhat object-oriented fashion.
omd - A command line application for accessing NetMD functionality, built on top of libomd. This application allows playback control and track/group name editting.
Xmd.app - An OS X GUI built on top of libomd using Cocoa and Objective C.
NB - This software can currently only edit disk titles, control playback etc. Audio download functionality is still being researched
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- 4D dynamic server-side embedded scripting language.
- Helps when you have a problem trashing a file or ejecting a dis...
- Create and run a server using your home computer.
- Assistant for Apple's GUI Scripting and Accessibility technolog...
- Real-time audio file remixing with randomization.
- AppleScript defines window & icon placement & size for OS 8.x.
- Support for JustCooler fan cards in PowerBooks.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.