Auto-detection and support for almost any camera (IP, ONVIF, USB webcams, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG4, PTZ, WiFi) make your PC and camera a ready to work out-of-the-box surveillance system. Intellectual motion detector with advanced false alarm avoiding logic, motion-triggered or scheduled notifications (SMS, email) and snapshot captures, for example for parental control over child's activity on PC, plus hidden mode to stay stealth. Just imagine all the situations you could use it in and how greatly it could help.
Cloud service, shared access rights, encryption, password protection, network clustering, also on OS without graphical shell, make monitoring efficient and stable. No installation and no admin rights required. Automatic backup on FTP, powerful web server for viewing all cameras with sound (flash video streaming), cyclic archive with export feature. Free mode - 1 camera and a few other restrictions. Trial mode - full functionality and settings kept for 48 hours. Commercial mode unlocks limitations.
What's new in this version:
* Added support for FTP streaming from RVI-R16 DVR.
* Added possibility to turn off Xeoma's automatic camera search if there is "_noscan" in the Xeoma's executable file's name.
* Fixed playback of archives when hardware acceleration for CUDA is enabled.
* Fixed issues with zoom when archive playback is paused.
* Fixed occasional hanging of the client part of Xeoma on Mac OS X.