From Feral Interactive:
Worms 3D expands the strategic options in previous Worms games in some fascinating new directions. Think caves, cliffs, tunnelling, roping, multiple random levels and realistic landscape deformation.
And what they haven't done is mess up the game. As Team 17 explain it, the problem with moving the game into three dimensions was one of the technology allowing them to do a good job of randomly generating and destroying landscape. It was not until they were confident that the technology they had developed allowed for both true-3D landscape deformation as well as the faithful translation of the established Worms visual style, that they were prepared to do the 3D thing.
Question of the week - Worms 3D- annelids or nematodes?
More Products to Consider
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Design home and office interiors on Mac.
- 3D circus game with 5 different acts.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- 3D pool with three tables & 32 games.
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content